Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on 5NAIRA's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 5NAIRA's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 5NAIRA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 5NAIRA's web site are provided "as is". 5NAIRA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 5NAIRA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 5NAIRA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 5NAIRA's Internet site, even if 5NAIRA or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 5NAIRA's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 5NAIRA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 5NAIRA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 5NAIRA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
5NAIRA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 5NAIRA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Copyright / Takedown
Users agree and certify that they have rights to share all content that they post on 5naira.com — including, but not limited to, information posted in articles, discussions, and comments. This rule applies to prose, code snippets, collections of links, etc. Regardless of citation, users may not post copy and pasted content that does not belong to them. Users assume all risk for the content they post, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy, claims relating to intellectual property, or other legal rights. If you believe that a user has plagiarized content, misrepresented their identity, misappropriated work, or otherwise run afoul of DMCA regulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 5NAIRA may remove any content users post for any reason.
9. 5NAIRA Trademarks and Logos Policy
All uses of the 5NAIRA logo, 5NAIRA badges, brand slogans, iconography, and the like, may only be used with express permission from 5NAIRA. 5NAIRA reserves all rights, even if certain assets are included in 5NAIRA open source projects. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to request permission.
10. Reserved Names
5NAIRA has the right to maintain a list of reserved names which will not be made publicly available. These reserved names may be set aside for purposes of proactive trademark protection, avoiding user confusion, security measures, or any other reason (or no reason).
Additionally, 5NAIRA reserves the right to change any already-claimed name at its sole discretion. In such cases, 5NAIRA will make reasonable effort to find a suitable alternative and assist with any transition-related concerns.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 5NAIRA's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.